Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter Clean Up (hopefully there just not going to clean up the snow)

As I was reading my winter chaos post I failed to even show what a wonderful job NYC sanitation department did in the snow clean up this winter. I know I don't live in NYC but my family dose and these videos show how over compensated union workers are for the work they don't do.


And this is my favorite video this just shows how stupid this sanitation worker is
I am just happy that people are taking advantage of social media to get video footage out there of events like this that would otherwise never be shown on TV news Stations that have government payed off tv executives.
This is a comment by rockalittle00
-Former city worker here. The OP got it right. Any city dwellers know this. I have no personal gripe but caught is caught. They aren't worried because as civil servants they are protected. They very likely received OT pay for doing absolutely nothing. And I promise you they are laughing about it

This dosen't just go for the sanitation department, there are plenty other unions getting away with to much of the tax payers money by doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment